Write an Article for us:
At MyHolisticLife.com we always welcome submissions on a variety of topics on Holistics be it therapies, travel, music books, nutrition or lifestyle
What We Offer:
- Writing for MyHolisticLife.com gives you the opportunity to promote your expertise and insights to not only the holistic community but also the community at large who are looking to connect with you.
- At MyHolisticLife.com we encouraged you to promote your articles through our email, website, and social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Articles should be of a holistic nature, positive and informative. The more views your article receives, the more likely you are to generate business.
- Since we do not compensate contributors for their posts, all writers will receive full credit at the bottom of their article and a brief bio with links to your website(s) as well as Facebook and Twitter pages which we will promote when the post goes live.
- Once the post goes live we ask that you share it with your friends on your preferred social media sites. The more you build your profile with us the more your articles will get read and shared.
What We Require:
- We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to MyHolisticLife.Com we do not accept posts that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- We will accept articles of all lengths as we do not have a minimum or maximum word count; although articles ranging between 400 and 800 words tend to be more popular.
- Please note that we don’t post articles that include promotional links with the article content.
- Please include a working title to your submission. We will occasionally revise titles if we feel that it will get more hits from our readers.
- Please submit your article as a Microsoft Word Document, with as little formatting as possible.
- Articles that include numbered lists in the title and body of the text are often popular with our readers.
- Use clear, concise language in your title and throughout your article.Please submit your article as a Microsoft Word Document, with as little formatting as possible.
- We reserve the right to edit your piece for grammar, punctuation and format as well as giving it a title and adding high quality photos to help it get seen by the largest audience possible.
Want to submit and article, here’s how.
Please send queries and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include:
- A working title and the article itself in a Microsoft word document.
- A high-resolution photo of yourself (landscape dimensions preferred)
- A short bio (max 50-60 words)
- Links to your website, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and YouTube if you have it. Please do not hyperlink.
We love to hear from you but due to the volume of submissions which we receive we don’t always have the opportunity to respond to everyone. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we will generally respond to you within 14 days of receipt.